If you’re an Australian citizen planning a visit to Bali, understanding the visa requirements is essential. This article offers a comprehensive overview of obtaining and applying for a visa for Bali from Australia, ensuring a seamless and stress-free travel experience. Also, check out: Bali Entry Requirements 2023
2 Types and Bali Visa Requirements for Australian Citizens
Do Australians Need a Visa for Bali?Australian citizens can visit Bali, Indonesia, for a short-term stay of up to 30 days without a visa. They can obtain a visa on arrival at the airport or any Indonesian immigration office. For stays longer than 30 days, Australians need to apply for a visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate in Australia, depending on the purpose of their visit. Also, explore: When is the Best Time to Go to Bali: Guide for Foreigners
Types and Bali Visa Requirements for Australian CitizensHere are the types of visas for Bali that Australian citizens can apply for, along with the Bali visa for Australians:
B211A Visa Bali for Australian Citizens
- The Bali B211A visa is for social or cultural purposes.
- Requirements include a valid passport, completed application form, proof of funds, and a return or onward ticket.
Bali Visa on Arrival for Australian Citizens
- Australian citizens can also opt for an Indonesia visa on arrival for tourism or business.
- Requirements include a valid passport, return or onward ticket, proof of funds, and a recent passport-sized photograph.
Tourist Visa for Bali from Australia
- For tourism purposes, apply for an Indonesia tourist visa.
- Requirements include a valid passport, completed application form, proof of accommodation arrangements, and financial capability proof.
Bali Work Visa Requirements for Australian Citizens
- For work in Bali, apply for an Indonesia work visa.
- Requirements vary; consult the Indonesian embassy for the appropriate work visa category and documents.